Spring Arbor is restricting visitors. Please contact the community for more information before visiting. This is what we are doing:
- We remain focused on providing exceptional care and service for our residents as we navigate this coronavirus challenge.
- We screen everyone who enters the community, including team members before they begin work each day.
- Our clinical teams screen each resident several times daily for fever or any other new symptoms of illness, and all of our team members wear face masks while at work.
- We are attentive to infection prevention and control practices, including overall cleanliness and frequent disinfection of touch points throughout the community, handwashing and use of hand sanitizer.
- We practice social distancing and are providing in-room dining.
- We have restricted activities to very small groups or one-on-one, and we are actively utilizing technology to encourage continued communication between families and residents through FaceTime and Skype visits.
- We are sharing updates in our protocols regularly with all our family members.